Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am Fallon

Hi! Welcome to A Spiral
of Stories!
Hi, I am Fallon Deaththief. I am a level 25 Necromancer (also known as a student of Death). I've just started the third world of the Spiral, Marleybone. Literally, just started it. I barely claimed the first quest of the world. I did do a few of the Marleybone side quests to level up to level 25 the other day so I could wear a better hat for PvP sake. I wear the main color of Death, black, as my base, but I've branched away from death's usual black, silver, white, or red trim in favor of light blue. I've noticed that this color combination has been quite popular around the Spiral lately . . . maybe I'll change to light green or light purple, just to shake things up.
This is Ginger. Since he's a
ghost, he's kind of hard to
see.

Thanks to Emma, I now have an adorable ghost dragon pet named Ginger. He's currently an adult but I plan on training him farther in the near future with the hope that he'll learn Spritely. That'll help me in PvP tremendously! It's always great to have a pet that can spontaneously heal!

I've trained up through Tower Shield in the Ice School. (For those of you who don't know, Tower Shield is about halfway through all the trainable Ice spells--its a shield that shields 50% of damage from ANY school. Quite handy.) I'm thinking about training Life magic soon too. Having extra heals will be nothing but helpful in PvP. The longer I last, the better chance I have at winning.

My favorite thing to do is PvP. To be honest, I'm not as good at it as I'd like. I'm not TERRIBLE; I have won a handful of matches, but my rank isn't really progressing all that much. I'm better at 1v1 than I am at 2v2 but Suri wants to rank up to Warlord too. Once we develop a 2v2 strategy, I think we'll start getting better! Leveling up some more might help us out too. I am DETERMINED to rank up and get the Commander's Robe.

Vampire inflicting damage.
Vampire giving me health back. Yay!

My favorite Death attack spell is Vampire. It's currently my highest ranking drain and my favorite spell to use in PvP. (For readers who don't know, a drain inflicts damage on the enemy and gives half of the total damage back to you as health. So if I were to hit 200 with a drain, I'd get 100 back as heath for me.) I also enjoy using Beguile, even if it isn't particularly useful in PvP. It's amusing to watch an enemy monster attack its fellow "teammate" because I made it be on my team for two rounds instead. Unlike fellow wizards in PvP, the enemy doesn't realize that it's attacking its "friend." My favorite spell from outside my school would have to be Tower Shield. It's wonderful to have in PvP, especially if timed correctly. -50% is a lot when you're trying to inflict damage and defeat the opponent.

Waiting in the Arena for my next
match to start.
My favorite place in the Spiral is the Arena of course! It's favorite to anyone who is serious about PvP. I spend a lot of time in the Arena, either waiting for my next match to begin or in a match. The more matches I do, the better I get, and the better my strategy becomes. The better I get, the more I rank up. The more I rank up, the closer I am to my goal of Warlord. As a result, my main focus is obviously on PvP right now, with a healthy amount of focus on questing. PvP will either become easier or harder the higher I get, but I predict it will become easier. (Just need to wait for Suri to catch up some so people don't accuse me of using her as a "puppet". . . .(For those who don't know a puppet is someone who is a much lower level than the other player(s) and as a result, the opponents are typically a lower level. This makes it easier for the higher leveled wizard to win a Ranked PvP match.))

This is Diego the Duel Master.
My favorite NPC is Diego the Duel Master (obviously). Anything PvP related is instantly my favorite right now (even if PvP can be a little stressful). Diego is basically the "leader" of PvP and of the Arena. He also is an Arena Ticket Vendor and the one who has my Commander Robe (the one I'm trying to get).
I won!!

Well, that's all I have time for right now. I'm off to the arena to (hopefully) rank up! See you later!

Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment