Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to A Spiral of Stories! We'd like to take a moment to introduce ourselves before we begin posting our adventurers and stories.

I'm Suri Wintersong. Currently I'm a level 18 Journeyman working in Krokatopia. My goal is to reach at least level 50 before the end of the summer. If I could cross over the max level with Emma before the end of the year, that would be wonderful.


I'm Emma Dreamweaver. I'm an Archmage Sorcerer level 85, just starting Azteca. I got my one-in-a-million badge this past year. :D  


I'm Jenna (Firedancer). I've given myself an honorary last name because I regret not picking one when I created the character and I wanted a last name for my stories. I'm a Magus pyromancer (level 36), working on Grizzleheim and getting ready to start Mooshu.

I'm Fallon Deaththief. I am an Adept Necromancer, level 25. I just started Marleybone the other day. I also do a lot of PvP with Suri. We're trying to reach Warlord . . . but it's a lot harder than either of us thought!





I'm Alyssa Rosethorn. I'm a level 14 Initiate Theurgist. I'm currently finishing up side quests in Wizard City and have started Krokatopia.





I'm Natalie Emeraldflame. I'm just behind Jenna both quest wise and level wise. I'm a level 32 Magus Conjurer. Like Fallon, I just started Marleybone.





I'm Kayla Thundersong. I'm an Adept Diviner, level 25. I'm at the end of Krokatopia. 











A/N: I would like to note that all of these characters belong to one person. Each post will be "written" by one (or in some cases more) of my wizards. My goal is to develop personalities for each. Each of there posts will be signed. I may introduce new characters as the blog progresses--some characters "posting" here might not even really exist...we'll see. This is basically another Wizard101 fansite blog, something I'm doing just for fun. Some of the posts will be based off of things that I'm really doing online, recording quests and PvP results for example, and other posts will be purely fictional story bits, written as if these characters are real and living in the world of Wizard101. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment